Periodically, I will be reviewing various so-called real estate mortgage lenders, hard money lenders, or whatever you call them. My inbox gets filled every day with probably 20 flyers with people claiming to be able to to provide financing Only to find out by reading the reviews most never closed a deal and if so it was was just sent to another broker etc. 11 capital finance phones have been cut off for a week they have horrible reviews and they lie to you it only took me about a day to research this company and find out their complete fraud shop. Stay away, stay far away.
About The Author
- Robert Louis Annenberg Is a 40 year seasoned property owner, manager, investor, builder/developer and business man who is also an author of five published books to date (Amazon.com) and the chief editor of LifeQuestJournal.com. He can be reached at: Info@RobertAnnenberg.com and (201) 289-2500.
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.02A Few More Interesting Facts About Money I Think You Should Know…
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.01I was a Degenerate…What’s Your Excuse?
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.09.23The Facts of Money…
- #4 Real Estate2020.07.11Cipriani Investments Sues Over Alleged Home Flipping Scheme