A Pensacola woman was arrested Monday outside a Waffle House after the restaurant’s manager claimed she exposed herself, according to a report by WKRG News 5, a CBS-affiliated station serving Pensacola.
Freedom Ryder Zobrist, 38, faces charges of indecent exposure, simple assault, battery and disturbing the peace, according to Escambia County jail records.
The manager had told Zobrist to leave the restaurant earlier that same day for her behavior, the report said. Zobrist returned and threatened the manager, then proceeded to take off her pants and dance in the parking lot, WKRG reported.
She then tried to grab the manager’s genitals and licked his face, according to the report.
I really didn’t even have to read this story. It’s got crystal meth written all over it for me. Here’s the catch: any time you see crystal meth and Waffle House in the same sentence, you know we’re talking about some seriously high class people.
We’re talking about people who have the biggest double wide in the trailer park. For starters, take a look at this girls picture. I think I’ve even seen her or her twin sister on Cops multiple times. I mean, all these girls on Cops look alike. For starters, they all look like they’ve been binging on crystal meth and they all look like they’re either headed to or coming from a Waffle House.
Maybe I should hang out at a Waffle House, at least there’s some activity going on. I mean, really, the nice restaurants of the world: how often do you see a crystal meth addict, tattooed head to toe dancing around the place naked? Waffle House? Now, that’s probably a different story. I would go as far to say as they might even have a stripper pole in a Waffle House. I mean strippers have to eat somewhere at 3 in the morning when they get off work.
And of all places, Pensacola, Florida. The redneck armpit of the south. I think the only celebrity who’s ever been to Pensacola is Larry the Cable Guy, and the horse, Mr. Ed. Believe it or not, I’ve been there. It’s got some beautiful beaches, that’s for sure. And it’s got some beautiful crystal meth addicted strippers who are 20 years old and looking like they’re 60.
What can I tell you? Crystal meth, it does the body no good. This girl actually looks like she went a little heavy on the battery acid and the antifreeze. From the looks of her picture, I think she’s cooking up her own meth and her recipe needs a little “tweaking”,shall we say. While I don’t want to give this article too much of my energy, although I have to admit, I would have loved to have been there to see her dance, oh shucks, maybe next time.
About The Author
- Robert Louis Annenberg Is a 40 year seasoned property owner, manager, investor, builder/developer and business man who is also an author of five published books to date (Amazon.com) and the chief editor of LifeQuestJournal.com. He can be reached at: Info@RobertAnnenberg.com and (201) 289-2500.
- #13 Chumley's Wall of Shame (My Consumer Advocacy)2019.04.24Family of Elizabeth Holmes’ fiancé worry she has ‘brainwashed’ him: source
- #16 Celebrity Gossip & Celebrity Real Estate2019.03.31Eric Clapton Grew up Thinking his Mother was his Sister
- #16 Celebrity Gossip & Celebrity Real Estate2019.03.18Mugshot of ‘Mama June’ released after drug arrest
- #6 Health, Wealth, and LifeQuestLiving2019.03.18Wendy Williams Revealed She’s Been Living In A Sober House And Is Recovering From Addiction