Charlie Sheen of “Two and a Half Men” fame is playing the part of a motivated seller in Sherman Oaks.
The actor has lowered the price on his home in guard-gated Mulholland Estates to $8,499,999, down from $8,999,999. That’s the third price chop the Mediterranean-style house has seen since listing for sale in February for about $10 million. The home has also been offered for lease at around $43,000 a month, according to the Multiple Listing Service.
Set on nearly half an acre of grounds, the 1992-built house is set up for bachelor living with a basketball hoop, a pitcher’s mound and two swimming pools. A covered pavilion is outfitted with an outdoor kitchen and a flat-screen television.
About The Author
- Robert Louis Annenberg Is a 40 year seasoned property owner, manager, investor, builder/developer and business man who is also an author of five published books to date (Amazon.com) and the chief editor of LifeQuestJournal.com. He can be reached at: Info@RobertAnnenberg.com and (201) 289-2500.
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.02A Few More Interesting Facts About Money I Think You Should Know…
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.01I was a Degenerate…What’s Your Excuse?
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.09.23The Facts of Money…
- #4 Real Estate2020.07.11Cipriani Investments Sues Over Alleged Home Flipping Scheme