The robber either had expensive taste or knew where to sell a load of purses he swiped Wednesday night from a luxury department store at Town Center at Boca Raton.
The loot, eight Chanel handbags, was valued at nearly $50,000, according to a police spokesman.
The thief, a thin tall man wearing a striped gray hoodie, flashed a gun at a Saks Fifth Avenue employee who tried to intervene while the robbery was in progress, Boca Raton police said.
The employee backed off, the thief crammed more purses into a bag and fled out of the store.
Most security guards these days are highly uneducated people working for near minimum wage. These malls need to employ the right kind of security so this crazy stuff doesn’t happen again. But believe me, it will. Sorry to say.
About The Author
- Robert Louis Annenberg Is a 40 year seasoned property owner, manager, investor, builder/developer and business man who is also an author of five published books to date (Amazon.com) and the chief editor of LifeQuestJournal.com. He can be reached at: Info@RobertAnnenberg.com and (201) 289-2500.
- #13 Chumley's Wall of Shame (My Consumer Advocacy)2019.04.24Family of Elizabeth Holmes’ fiancé worry she has ‘brainwashed’ him: source
- #16 Celebrity Gossip & Celebrity Real Estate2019.03.31Eric Clapton Grew up Thinking his Mother was his Sister
- #16 Celebrity Gossip & Celebrity Real Estate2019.03.18Mugshot of ‘Mama June’ released after drug arrest
- #16 Celebrity Gossip & Celebrity Real Estate2019.03.18Wendy Williams Revealed She’s Been Living In A Sober House And Is Recovering From Addiction