The robber either had expensive taste or knew where to sell a load of purses he swiped Wednesday night from a luxury department store at Town Center at Boca Raton.
The loot, eight Chanel handbags, was valued at nearly $50,000, according to a police spokesman.
The thief, a thin tall man wearing a striped gray hoodie, flashed a gun at a Saks Fifth Avenue employee who tried to intervene while the robbery was in progress, Boca Raton police said.
The employee backed off, the thief crammed more purses into a bag and fled out of the store.
About The Author
- Robert Louis Annenberg Is a 40 year seasoned property owner, manager, investor, builder/developer and business man who is also an author of five published books to date (Amazon.com) and the chief editor of LifeQuestJournal.com. He can be reached at: Info@RobertAnnenberg.com and (201) 289-2500.
- #13 Chumley's Wall of Shame (My Consumer Advocacy)2019.04.24Family of Elizabeth Holmes’ fiancé worry she has ‘brainwashed’ him: source
- #16 Celebrity Gossip & Celebrity Real Estate2019.03.31Eric Clapton Grew up Thinking his Mother was his Sister
- #16 Celebrity Gossip & Celebrity Real Estate2019.03.18Mugshot of ‘Mama June’ released after drug arrest
- #16 Celebrity Gossip & Celebrity Real Estate2019.03.18Wendy Williams Revealed She’s Been Living In A Sober House And Is Recovering From Addiction