Unfortunately, as to our physical health, we only have limited control! Anytime mother nature can come and either take us from this planet or cripple us with some disease of some sort! …Hey I didn’t make the rules, it’s just the way it is.
Some of the healthiest people we know who eat right, exercise, and don’t smoke or drink, actually keel over and die from heart attacks just because that’s the way life is! On the other hand, we do have a little control over our financial health and well-being!
There are rules to getting rich and being successful and those who can follow those rules with a little improvisation here and there are usually the ones that end up successful and live happily ever after!
Those who break the rules and are not able to adhere to basic protocol for investing money, saving money, living frugal and understanding value… Well, we all know what happens to them.
The world is littered with people who had a fortune and lost it along with even more people who never had a fortune but wanted to!
If you were to break it all down: those who are successful had the knowledge the discipline and the drive and those who weren’t successful were lacking one or all of the latter.
If you would like to set yourself on the course for health, wealth and financial Sober Living, simply click the ‘contact us’ button below and help on the way!!
[maxbutton id=”1″ ]
About The Author
- Robert Louis Annenberg Is a 40 year seasoned property owner, manager, investor, builder/developer and business man who is also an author of five published books to date (Amazon.com) and the chief editor of LifeQuestJournal.com. He can be reached at: Info@RobertAnnenberg.com and (201) 289-2500.
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.02A Few More Interesting Facts About Money I Think You Should Know…
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.01I was a Degenerate…What’s Your Excuse?
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.09.23The Facts of Money…
- #4 Real Estate2020.07.11Cipriani Investments Sues Over Alleged Home Flipping Scheme