Over the years, I have amassed a large amount of ugly ass properties!
(I’m not proud of this, it’s just who I am and what I do).
I like to refer to myself as the skunk of real estate because I honestly do buy a lot of junk houses that smell.
Although many don’t look so good from the outside…rest assured,
they all make money month after month and year after year!
With that said, I do have some rules that I follow as far as managing these properties and buying new ones. I’d like to share with you today what allows me to continue this enterprise of over 35 years!
Note: In the rental business, it’s the tenants who make you rich, and not the property!
With this said, I will be offering a property or two here and there for my readers to invest in as my partner (see opportunities in the LifeQuest Journal)
About The Author
- Robert Louis Annenberg Is a 40 year seasoned property owner, manager, investor, builder/developer and business man who is also an author of five published books to date (Amazon.com) and the chief editor of LifeQuestJournal.com. He can be reached at: Info@RobertAnnenberg.com and (201) 289-2500.
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.02A Few More Interesting Facts About Money I Think You Should Know…
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.01I was a Degenerate…What’s Your Excuse?
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.09.23The Facts of Money…
- #4 Real Estate2020.07.11Cipriani Investments Sues Over Alleged Home Flipping Scheme