Just a few years ago, (2015) I was fortunate to pick up a like-new condition British TVR 280 i on Ebay. I actually bought this beauty for around $5,000. Me being a sports car collector, I was impressed with the interior and overall styling of this automobile! The dashboard is all real wood and the interior was real leather. It felt like you were driving a Bentley when you sat in the oversized bucket seats and stared at the gauges as you cruised down the street. This car was hand built by the TVR factory in England. Best of all, I drove the car for about 6 months and sold it on Ebay to someone else for $8,000! Note: A low mileage TVR in mint condition can sell for over $20,000! I was happy to get $8,000. Remember, I only paid $5,000! And don’t forget, I got to drive this beauty. That was the best part of the whole deal! Not all the cars I buy and sell are collectable, or even classics like the TVR. So, being able to drive this beauty was the icing on the cake. I’m actively looking for another one. They’re just so cool.
About The Author
- Robert Louis Annenberg Is a 40 year seasoned property owner, manager, investor, builder/developer and business man who is also an author of five published books to date (Amazon.com) and the chief editor of LifeQuestJournal.com. He can be reached at: Info@RobertAnnenberg.com and (201) 289-2500.
- #4 Real Estate2020.07.11Cipriani Investments Sues Over Alleged Home Flipping Scheme
- #4 Real Estate2020.07.11Trump could face massive tax bill with proposed sale of office towers
- #12 People Stories2020.07.11Former Atlanta Officer Is Charged With Murder in Shooting of Rayshard Brooks
- #15 Your Money2020.06.13Oil plunges 25%, extending recent losses as storage fills