Welcome back to The Annenberg Report, my weekly newsletter bringing you the latest trends in real estate investing, building, development, and property management to help you with building wealth the same way I do from owning and managing my own portfolios of income-producing, equity-rich real estate nationwide!
A Few Facts of Money I Think You Should Know…
- If you don’t have money it’s because “you don’t know how to have money!“
- If you’re working for your money, without having your money work for you, “you will never have any money!“
- Real wealth is created over time, 5, 10, 20 years, etc.
- Income is created at the moment, salary, commission, profit, etc!
Below is a breakdown of what happens over time (in this case study 5 years) this will substantiate the truth of the facts of money 1 through 4 shown above. Note: this case study is just one of over 40 plus properties I presently own and manage that are all similar in nature. I am slowly selling some of my assets when they go vacant rather than re-renting them. This is a standard real estate portfolio management process. In short, I hold on to the good rentals with good tenants, and take profits on properties that afford themselves the opportunity to be sold!
There is absolutely no better case study on making money with money than the Woodley Road Dundalk, MD single family house!
Those who got into real estate investing for short-term gains (three to nine months) are often referred to as house flippers. Believe me I’ve flipped many properties in my day. As you can see in my YouTube channel (Robert Annenberg see Robbie’s Resume), yes in deed I’ve made ten, twenty, fifty k and more per house when everything went my way. However, I never got rich doing this, that’s for sure. I became rich after I learned how to acquire good rental properties for $0.50 on the dollar or less, manage them efficiently for 3 – 7 years or longer, and finally selling them off when the time was right for HUGE profits ($75k to $200k + per deal). Most importantly, what really made me “rich” was being able to own these properties and collect rent month after month year after year! Unfortunately for you, as I mentioned above the facts of money…
Here Are The Facts of You…
- You will never be able to find properties for $0.50 on the dollar or less like I do! (How do I know this? Answer: Because if you could you would!)
- You would never be able to manage a property efficiently! (How do I know this? Answer: Because you aren’t managing anything efficiently!)
- You’ve heard this time and time again, “Real Estate makes millionaires!” However, only the right kind of real estate, purchased for the right price and terms, managed efficiently by savvy and intelligent property owners will succeed! “All others” fail miserably and go broke!
- “All others means you!“
- Don’t be all others, Be my partner! Sign up now for a free interview!
About The Author
- Robert Louis Annenberg Is a 40 year seasoned property owner, manager, investor, builder/developer and business man who is also an author of five published books to date (Amazon.com) and the chief editor of LifeQuestJournal.com. He can be reached at: Info@RobertAnnenberg.com and (201) 289-2500.
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.02A Few More Interesting Facts About Money I Think You Should Know…
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.01I was a Degenerate…What’s Your Excuse?
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.09.23The Facts of Money…
- #4 Real Estate2020.07.11Cipriani Investments Sues Over Alleged Home Flipping Scheme