The Bay Area mansion where heavy metal rocker Lars Ulrich of Metallica lived has sold for $10.3 million, according to SFGate.
The hilltop Tiburon property was listed last year for $12 million as a “pocket listing,” the Sacramento Bee reported, which means it wasn’t broadly advertised or listed on MLS.
By David Caraccio The Sacramento Bee
After all these years maybe for once in my life, I was dead wrong!
Can you believe it “me wrong?”
Doesn’t make sense… I thought the drummer of Metallica was a pint-size peon who couldn’t keep a beat except when he’s jerking off to Justin briber records … boy was I wrong on this one. I must say I’m very impressed with his house it’s an amazing piece of real estate for sure!
And with the original listing being at 12 million he got over 10 million when he sold it. Off the record, he probably paid a lot less and Ike most smart and savvy people who own real estate made a good profit by doing so!
The lesson here even though I wasn’t the biggest Metallica fan and they were a far cry from the Jones brothers in the looks department they put out a great product to there Followers and the end result was a pure success!
Great job to the Metallica drummer
But if the drummer’s house is this amazing the lead singer must live in a castle!
Goes to show you even drummers can get rich and stay wealthy by doing just a few basic things that Smart intelligent everyday people also do!
1, work hard and smart
2, invest wisely
3, buy low sell high
Repeat steps 1-3 over and over again
About The Author
- Robert Louis Annenberg Is a 40 year seasoned property owner, manager, investor, builder/developer and business man who is also an author of five published books to date (Amazon.com) and the chief editor of LifeQuestJournal.com. He can be reached at: Info@RobertAnnenberg.com and (201) 289-2500.
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.02A Few More Interesting Facts About Money I Think You Should Know…
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.01I was a Degenerate…What’s Your Excuse?
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.09.23The Facts of Money…
- #4 Real Estate2020.07.11Cipriani Investments Sues Over Alleged Home Flipping Scheme