Below, is a brief description of my personal antique 1976 Triumph TR6 with overdrive! This car is a true European classic! Price ranges are from under $5,000 for a beat up, non-running car to over $40,000 for a ground-up restoration! Not only are they beautiful to look at, they’re just so much fun to drive. They are a true European sports car, to the core. What a lot of people don’t know about the TR6, they are powered by a Massey-Ferguson tractor engine. They only came in 4-speed, therefore, having overdrive is like a fifth gear. (This makes all the difference in these cars. The ones with overdrive are worth more money and are in more demand.) Investment-wise, the Triumph TR6 has risen in value significantly as they only cost about $5,000 new back in 1976. Therefore, if you kept one in a garage and never drove it, it should be worth around $40,000 today. (That should equate to approximately 800% return on your investment). This same scenario holds true with so many classic cars that have ten-folded in value over the last 30 to 40 years. Some of the same principles for buying real estate parallel with buying classic cars.
- You need to buy the right car at the right price!
- You need to restore it efficiently!
My situation’s a little different. Of course I didn’t buy this car new and keep it in a garage for 40 years. (Although, I wish I would have.) I simply bought this car at the right price, repaired it efficiently, and now, I’m selling it for a fair price to its next rightful owner. I’d like to sell this car for $13,000. I believe a smart and savvy car guy could make this Triumph TR6 beautiful for around $3,000 in cosmetic work only. You make inquire directly by calling (201) 289-2500.
Contact me today if you’d like more information on the 1976 Triumph TR6.
About The Author
- Robert Louis Annenberg Is a 40 year seasoned property owner, manager, investor, builder/developer and business man who is also an author of five published books to date (Amazon.com) and the chief editor of LifeQuestJournal.com. He can be reached at: Info@RobertAnnenberg.com and (201) 289-2500.
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.02A Few More Interesting Facts About Money I Think You Should Know…
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.01I was a Degenerate…What’s Your Excuse?
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.09.23The Facts of Money…
- #4 Real Estate2020.07.11Cipriani Investments Sues Over Alleged Home Flipping Scheme