Rocker Iggy Pop gives Coconut Grove home to his wife, sells Palmetto Bay home at a loss:
Rocker Iggy Pop gives Coconut Grove home to his wife, sells Palmetto Bay home at a loss
Rock music recording artist Iggy Pop transferred title to a Coconut Grove house he bought for $4.1 million to his wife, Nina Alu, after selling a Palmetto Bay house at a loss.
The five-bedroom, five-bathroom house in a gated community has black limestone floors, a library, a 20-foot entryway ceiling and an outdoor entertainment pavilion with a barbecue area that overlooks a swimming pool and a canal.
Iggy, 71, whose real name is James Newell OSterberg Jr., married Alu in 2008 and bought the house in Coconut Grove in 2016.
He transferred title to the Coconut Grove house to his wife after selling another house in Miami suburb Palmetto Bay.
He sold the three-bedroom, four-and-a-half bathroom house in Palmetto Bay for $235,000 less than he paid in 2006.
The Palmetto Bay property occupies more than an acre and features an aviary, a tennis court, swimming pool and spa, waterfall, wine cellar and library.
Article credit to: Iggy bought the house for $1.46 million and sold it for $1.225 million in June. [NZCity] – Mike Seemuth
About The Author
- Robert Louis Annenberg Is a 40 year seasoned property owner, manager, investor, builder/developer and business man who is also an author of five published books to date (Amazon.com) and the chief editor of LifeQuestJournal.com. He can be reached at: Info@RobertAnnenberg.com and (201) 289-2500.
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.02A Few More Interesting Facts About Money I Think You Should Know…
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.01I was a Degenerate…What’s Your Excuse?
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.09.23The Facts of Money…
- #4 Real Estate2020.07.11Cipriani Investments Sues Over Alleged Home Flipping Scheme