The Lori Loughlin college scandal story played out exactly as they thought, very rich, beautiful people will not go to jail for any length of time, as I knew would be the case. Whereas, poor people, and people not so good looking, could go to jail for decades for something like this. This was a major fraud. This undermined the entire education system. This showed the fraudulent intent of the schools themselves.
This is absolutely an irony. Why would kids this rich, raised in Hollywood, whose parents have hundreds of millions of dollars, even care about going to college? It’s just something fun for these kids to do. These kids have to have a life because they actually don’t have one, so college is that important to them. I mean, there’s no job they’re going to get from college. Their parents are wealthy people. They’ll either take over their companies or maybe get the carpet rolled out for them so they can come in and be an actor just like their parents.
But to see these people go to jail for a month is beyond the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. It’s just a joke, it’s an atrocity, but this is the reality of the world we live in. It’s not the way our parents told us it was. This is a reality of fraud like I’ve never seen. These people deserve years in jail. And because they’re rich and beautiful, if they don’t get that, they should at least have multimillion dollar fines. And that’s my take on the story. I’m at 201-289-2500.
Lori Loughlin and husband Mossimo Giannulli to plead guilty in college admissions scandal was originally published on CNBC.
About The Author
- Robert Louis Annenberg Is a 40 year seasoned property owner, manager, investor, builder/developer and business man who is also an author of five published books to date (Amazon.com) and the chief editor of LifeQuestJournal.com. He can be reached at: Info@RobertAnnenberg.com and (201) 289-2500.
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.02A Few More Interesting Facts About Money I Think You Should Know…
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.10.01I was a Degenerate…What’s Your Excuse?
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.09.23The Facts of Money…
- #4 Real Estate2020.07.11Cipriani Investments Sues Over Alleged Home Flipping Scheme