Williams, who has 13 Grammy Awards, is selling his lavish glasshouse in Beverly Hills, California for nearly $17 million
Popstar Pharrell Williams is selling his lavish glasshouse in Beverly Hills,California for nearly $17 million.
The 17,000-square-foot mansion – which the singer bought in May 2018 for $15.6 million – has 10 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. It sits on four meticulously manicured acres behind a gate and features a 200-foot-long driveway with a motor court that can accommodate more than 30 vehicles, according to reports.
The landscape also includes koi ponds, tennis courts, grotto, and waterfalls, as per the estate’s record.
Williams, who has 13 Grammy Awards, has had a string of hit songs as either a performer or songwriter, including “Happy,” “Freedom,” “Blurred Lines,” “Sangria Wine” and “Frontin.’”
He has twice been nominated for an Academy Award — in 2014 for Best Original Song for “Happy,” which was featured in the film “Despicable Me 2,” and in 2017 for Best Picture for “Hidden Figures,” which he co-produced.
By Web Desk, International The News
I absolutely love looking at gorgeous homes. Being a builder, I appreciate the artwork associated with designing magnificent homes of any kind. Modern, traditional, Mediterranean, mountain homes. The style does not really matter as long as its unique and appealing. Pharrell’s home takes the cake. Its absolutely everything I have dreamt of in a home, and I could not ask for anything more.
I’m more of a modern contemporary home lover, and what’s not to love about this house. It looks like an office building, and an ultra-modern mansion combined. I love the floating staircase that rises up in the middle of the room along with all the glass and of course the location being perched on top of a hill with unbelievable views of the valley below. Note: This guy has seriously good taste. the house is as unique as most of his music. This is truly the house of a superstar. It will be interesting to see who the buyer is, and what they finally pay for it.
Remember California is a strong market for contemporary and modern architecture. Although a house as special and unique as this one will require a certain type of buyer. It seesm like not too long ago a house like this sold for $5 to $7 million. Now look at the price tag. Try $17 million! Best of luck to whoever grabs this beauty, and best of luck to the seller.
About The Author
- Robert Louis Annenberg Is a 40 year seasoned property owner, manager, investor, builder/developer and business man who is also an author of five published books to date (Amazon.com) and the chief editor of LifeQuestJournal.com. He can be reached at: Info@RobertAnnenberg.com and (201) 289-2500.
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.05.28Solve Problems…Create and/or Act on Opportunities
- #3 The Annenberg Report2020.04.17The Annenberg Report
- #12 People Stories2020.03.11Chris Hansen Gets His Own Mug Shot After Bouncing $13,000 Check
- #16 Celebrity Gossip & Celebrity Real Estate2020.03.10One Of L.A.’s Highest Property Tax Bills: 77,000 Square Feet On Chalon Road In Bel Air